“RacquetPress is just you. What’s this we foolishness?”
We are a team. You and me.
Your people, your players, your pros, your partners.
My partners, my background, my systems and, someday, my staff.
Working together, for results we can only produce – yup – by working together.
Let’s get those pros:
- Off the phone.
- Out of their email.
- And back on the court, where their time means the most to all of us.
Let’s keep those courts busy:
- The indoor courts that cost a fortune to heat, cool and maintain.
- The clay courts, whose fabric lines have to come up and go down Every. Single. Season.
- Even the hard courts that still carry fixed costs when it’s 101 in the shade and the humidity’s about 250%. Or buried under two feet of snow, ready to crack as if they’re sitting on the New Madrid Fault.
Let’s help our juniors learn the game and love it for life:
- To get as far as they can as competitors, for their careers and the hometown spirit that grows the game, one new player at a time
- To keep idle hands busy, student bodies healthy and young friendships growing in well tended, properly nourished gardens.
- To learn the techniques that will keep them having fun and playing injury-free through middle age, and delaying their dotage until they’ve outrun it.
Let’s invent and promote new ways to help everyone get more out of their games.
- New products and services, new tech and tools.
- New ways to do old things, and fun ways to do tedious things.
- More fitness, more fun, more new players picking up the game.
- We can all play. And it’s never work when we recognize that simple fact.
Let’s keep our operations healthy:
- By generating the revenue we need to keep the lights on today.
- And the margins we need to make sure we’ll still be around tomorrow.
Let’s keep our members and customers coming back:
- To play, to buy, to cheer, to laugh, to bond.
- To our clubs, our shops, our snack bars and watering holes.
- To our sites, our social media, our portals, our networks.
- To our causes and charities, online and offline, that celebrate success and support the suppressed.
- And use the power of that one gratifying first winner to show the way up—from step to step, from ball to ball.
Let’s support the game we love with open hearts and hands and gracefully, gratefully accept what rewards it might offer in return. So we can keep supporting all its people as well and as long as we can.
We are tennis people, you and I.
And we can do things together, as a team, that we can only dream of apart.